Auto Mart decided to run a third survey to look into how COVID-19 and the lockdown are impacting the automotive industry.
This survey takes a closer look at the state of the industry and dealerships post opening of car sales on 13 May 2020. The results will help dealerships and us make the marketing-focused changes required to stay ahead of the curve.
View the survey results below.
1. Have you had an increase in leads since the opening of car sales was announced?
2. Have you seen an increase in leads for lower-priced cars?
3. How many sales have you made since?
4. Where will you now focus most of your digital marketing budget?
5. Have you since increased your marketing spend to up your online presence?
6. Has COVID-19 made having an online presence more important than before?
7. How big is the current online presence of your dealership/brand?
8. Which of the following advertising options provided by Auto Mart do you use to improve your online presence?
9. Would you be interested in our targeted in-market buyer campaigns to instantly up your leads and online presence?
- It’s clear that the majority of dealerships agree that online presence is now more important than ever before.
- Even though there are dealerships that saw an increase in leads since the reopening of car sales was announced, the majority of dealerships said they haven’t seen an increase in leads.
- They also say that they haven’t seen an increase in demand for lower-priced vehicles.
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey. Please keep an eye out for future surveys and updates.